- In our accommodation price the BrixenCard is included for free
- Free WLAN/LAN-internet access
- Private parking space, also underground parking space
- Apartments: fully equipped kitchen with electric kitchen stove, fridge with integrated freezer, dishwasher, coffee machine, electric kettle, crockery, kitchen utensil
- Rooms: fridge with integrated freezer
- Baby cot and high chair available on demand
- Bed- and household linen
- Final cleaning
- SAT-TV, hairdryer, current, heating
- Washing, drying and ironing facilities on request (supplement)
- Ski- and bike deposit
- Rental sports equipment (on demand): sledge, hiking poles, backpack, table tennis rackets
- Garden with sunbathing area and sun loungers to relax
Information for your holiday:
- Check-In: The apartments and rooms are at your disposal at 3 pm at your arrival day. On Sundays and public holidays your arrival is only possible after 6 pm. Please inform us by telephone if you will be arriving after 7 pm. We prefer weekdays as arrival- and departure days.
- Check-Out: At your departure day we kindly ask you to deliver the apartment/room key until 10 am.
- No smoking: Smoking is forbidden in all our apartments and rooms. You are welcome to smoke outdoors.
- Pets: Please note that pets are not allowed. Thank you for your understanding.
- Transfer service: If you should arrive by train or bus, we will pick you up from the nearby train stop/bus stop and take you back at your departure (to stipulate at the time of booking).
- Booking conditions: For a binding booking we kindly ask you to make a deposit.
- Method of payment: We prefer payment by cash or bank transfer.
- Breakfast: For all our guest we offer breakfast as well. Our breakfast room is open from 7.30 am to 9.30 am.
- Bread delivery service: On request we deliver fresh bread from our local bakery directly to your apartment (except on sundays and public holidays), payable extra.
- The quoted price is for 2 people per night for accomodation without breakfast, for a minimum stay of 4 nights.
- For stays less than 4 nights we charge a surcharge.
- For each additional person 20,00 € per night will be charged. For children under 14 years 15,00 € per night will be charged.
- Final cleaning is included in the price.
- The price does not include the local tourist tax of 1,15 € per person per night (starting from the age of 14), which is payable on site.
- In the high season, for our apartments Tilia and Larix, will be charged always the price for at least 4 people; for the apartment Pinus the price for at least 3 people.
- On request we offer breakfast as well. For the breakfast we will charge 15,00 € per person and day. For children under 8 years 11,00 € will be charged. Children under three don’t pay. Please let us know at the time of booking, if we can also spoil you during your stay with our breakfast service. We don't accept breakfast reservations made on short notice.
Information on cancellation and Red Rooster cancellation assurance:
If in case something unpredictable should happen and you are not able to start the trip the following conditions are applied:
- 3 months before starting the trip you may cancel your booking for free.
- From 3 months up to 4 weeks before starting your trip we charge 3 days of the total price of your stay.
- Within the last 4 weeks before arrival the cancellation fee amounts to 70% of the full booking price.
- In case of no-show, delayed arrival or early departure we charge the full booking price.
Dear guests, the actual situation is a big challenge for all of us. We do understand your concerns very well and therefore we adjusted our cancellation conditions. For more detailed information please contact us by phone or email.
In order to save costs and to assure yourself we recommend the Red Rooster cancellation assurance.
- Shopping: the nearest shops and supermarkets are in Naz, Sciaves and Rasa (2 km) or in Brixen (6 km), opening times from 7 am to 7 pm
- Restaurant Flötscherhof (350 m), restaurants in Naz and Rasa (2 km), Novacella-Varna (5 km) or in Brixen (6 km)
- Farm bars in Naz, Rasa (2 km), Elvas (3 km), Novacella-Varna (5 km) or in Brixen (6 km)
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pool Acquarena in Brixen (8 km), opening times from 9 am to 10 pm
- Skiing area Gitschberg Jochtal (14 km) and Plose (18 km), open from early December – late March
- Bank: nearest cash machines in Naz and Sciaves (2 km)
- Pharmacy in Sciaves (3 km), opening times from 8.30 am to 7 pm
- Bus stop "Flötscher Weiher" (200 m)
Moreover our Guestnet online information portal can tell you everything you need to know about your holidays (mobility, infrastructure, tourist office’s activity programme,...).
- It is explicitly referred to the norms art. 45-67 of the Italian consumer protection law (d.lgs. 206/2005).
Mandatory information according to the EU Regulation No. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and Council. Platform for online dispute resolution for consumer disputes (ODR) to the European Commission: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
- You can book your holiday at Weiher Hof also online: Booking South Tyrol