Copyright: All contents of this website are protected by copyright. Any private or commercial use of the materials on this website is prohibited without agreement from Barbara Graf.
Concept, Design: Company Thaler Design, I-39042 BRESSANONE (BZ), Julius-Durst-Straße 44, T 340 8263130, 0472 201529, email@example.com, www.thalerdesign.com
Programming: Company Internet-studio.it, I-39030 St. Jakob/Ahrntal, Gatter 33/8, T +39 0474 530 976, M +39 340 3833737, firstname.lastname@example.org
Imagery: Weiher Hof, Südtiroler Bauernbund, Roter Hahn, Brixen Tourismus Genossenschaft (Helmut Moling, Santifaller Photography, Dennis Stratmann, Hannes Niederkofler, Alex Filz, Manuel Kottersteger, Jessica Daniela Max, Angerer Leonhard, Erich Dapunt, Othmar Seehauser, Michael Pezzei, Matthias Gasser), Tourismusgenossenschaft Natz-Schabs (Hannes Niederkofler), Christoph Hofer, Plose Ski AG, Philipp Stockner, IDM Südtirol (Alex Filz, Armin Terzer, Frieder Blickle, Stefano Scatà, Harald Wisthaler, Alex Moling, Pierluigi Orler, Matt Cherubino,Daniel Geiger, Manuel Ferrigato), Südtiroler Archäologiemusuem, FlipFlop Collective
Disclaimer: We make efforts to supply you with correct and complete information on this website. However, we do not carry liability or provide guarantees for the information being up-to-date, correct or complete. We reserve the right to make changes or additions to the information provided without prior notice. Offers or booking confirmations are binding. Despite our careful checking of the content, we can take no responsibility for the content of external links. Only the operators of the linked webpages are responsible for their content.
Data Protection: In accordance with Law No. 196/2003 we would like to inform you that your data will only be used and stored for the processing of this application and will not be given to third parties or distributed. Regarding data processing, your rights are set out in Article 7 of Law No. 196/2003. Rights owner is Barbara Graf.
Clarification in accordance with Art. 13, legislative decree no. 196/2003
Dear Sir or Madam, the Italian Data Protection Act no. 196/2003 protects persons and other subjects when their personal data are processed.
Your data will be handled by us in a confidential and correct manner in accordance with the Act. In accordance with Art. 13 of the 196/2003 Data Protection Act we would like to inform you of the following:
1. The data collected from you will be used for the following purpose: correspondence
2. Your data will be processed using the following methods: e-mails and post
3. Release of your data is optional/compulsory (if compulsory, give reason for obligation). Refusing to release your data will have no consequences/will have consequences for the completion or partial completion of the agreement/continuation of business relations.
4. Your data will not be passed on to third parties or distributed.
5. The data processor is: Barbara Graf
6. The person in charge of data processing is: Barbara Graf
7. In accordance with Art. 7 of the Data Protection Act 196/2003 you can exercise your rights against the data processor, which are listed in detail below, at any time:
Legislative decree no. 196/2003 Art. 7 – right to the access of personal data and other rights
1. The person concerned has the right to receive information as to whether data concerning them are available, even when these data yet to be stored; furthermore, they have the right to have these data communicated to them in comprehensible form.
2. The person concerned has the right to information on:
a) the origin of the personal data;
b) the purpose and method of data processing;
c) the system applied, in the case of data being handled electronically;
d) the most important data for the identification of the holder of the rights, the person in charge and the name of the representative elected in accordance with Article 5, Paragraph 2;
e) the persons or categories of persons who can receive the personal data or who can request knowledge of the data as national representative, person in charge or delegate.
3. The person concerned has the right to:
a) demand an update, amendment or, if interested, extension of the data;
b) demand illegally processed data to be deleted, made anonymous or inaccessible; this also applies to data which do not expressly need to be stored for the purposes for which they were collected or later processed;
c) receive confirmation that the steps listed under the letters a) and b), including regarding their content, are communicated to those receiving or distributing the data, provided that this is not impossible or unjustifiably costly and complicated in relation to the right to be protected.
4. The person affected has the right, wholly or partially to:
a) oppose the processing of personal data concerning his or her person for legal reasons, even if these data are relevant for the purpose of collection;
b) oppose the processing of person data concerning his or her person if the processiong is for the purpose of mailing advertising materials or direct sale, market or opinion research or commercial communications.
Compliance with the legal information requirements pursuant to the European General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR)
This declaration concerns all our guests. We are hereby informing you about the type, scope and purpose of data collection and use of your personal data. The person responsible for data processing is: Weiher Hof – Barbara Graf, who may be contact by the following means: tel +39 0472 412017 + email: email@example.com.
Pursuant to Art. 13 of the European General Data Protection Regulation, we process the following data:
1. your basic data (first name, surname, address, telephone, email, date of birth, place of birth, language etc.)
2. data contained in your travel documents and identity cards
3. data on payments you have made, EC cards, credit cards and bank cards you hold
4. the period of stay you have requested as well as your preferences associated with your stay
The data are saved, processed and, inasfar as prescribed by law, passed on to third parties (e.g. public authorities, tourist boards) for the purpose of providing our services. Your data are not passed on to third countries.
Should you refuse to release basic data, travel document data and bank data, it will not be possible to fulfil the contractual obligations and accommodate you at our establishment. We do not apply profiling and automated decisions.
The legal basis for data processing is the following:
1. the fulfillment of our pre-contractual and contractual duties towards you
2. your provided consent
3. legal, contractual or other legitimate duties on our part (e.g. documentation regulations and duties concerning accounting, tax and customs law, contracts, registration, or legal disputes)
4. our authorised interests (e.g. improving our customer service, also when it comes to direct marketing or our perceived legal interests).
The duration that data are saved is calculated according to the duration of our business relationhip, the consent provided by you, as well as our duties regarding data storage and legal requirements.
You can ask for your personal data saved by us to be disclosed free of charge at any time. As the party concerned, you can also exercise the right to withdrawal, disclosure, deletion, rectification, restriction and transfer of your personal data, as long as no obligation to store them on our part opposes that right. On exercising your right to withdrawal, all of your data will be irreversibly deleted, as long as no overriding legal requirements are breached.
The supervisory authority “Garante per la protezione dei dati personali“ is responsible for complaints: Piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121 00186 ROMA, fax: (+39) 06.69677.3785, telephone: (+39) 06.696771, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information on your rights as the concerned party, please contact us at email@example.com. We will be happy to help you.